Friday 26 September 2014

Friday Classes

Sitting in Freelance class just loving the fact my teacher is always telling the best stories. He is our funniest and easy to work with teacher. Do not get me wrong, all my teachers are great, but he is at the top of my list. Having his class after a stressful first class at 9 am, 11 am is probably a relief for me.

Talking about tips about pitches, money, and not bringing that up right away. You need to have a higher thinking of things. His voice is just warming and funny. He makes my days better.

Back to classes..

Multimedia is a fun class.. I guess. Things are going better than I thought, but I still feel over whelmed with that class.. Just getting everything you need in such a short time. I am more of a long term project person.


No comments:

Post a Comment